10 Wedding Trends for 2019
If you’re like most brides planning a wedding for 2019 you want be on trend while expressing your unique style and personality as a couple but you may not know where to begin. No worries, I’ve got you’ve covered. I’ve been watching the bridal trends for 2019 and here’s how you can incorporate them into your special day.
1. Lots of bold color. Think oranges, reds and jewel tones. You can include these into various aspects of your wedding décor such as the table settings, candles, linens and florals.
2. Balloon installations. If you thought balloons were just for kiddy parties, you’re wrong. More and more you’ll see how organic balloons can be used to create whimsical backdrops, grand entrances and beautiful centerpieces.
3. Simple but elegant wedding dresses. You’ll probably find more brides opting to wear designs made with simple silk fabric similar to what Meghan Markle wore versus heavily laced gowns.
4. Wedding after party. Lots of couples get caught up in the formalities of the wedding reception so much so, that they don’t have time to spend with guests. Many are opting to have an after party event with their closest family and friends to close out the day of festivities.
5. Neon signs. This is a creative take on getting your name in lights at the reception.
6. Drone wedding photography. If you’d like to get different perspectives of the wedding and reception drone photography may be the way to go. Drone photography allows you to get a great view from overhead as well as close up.
7. Eco friendly events. Recycle your flowers by donating them to a local hospital for patients to have in their rooms. Or, you may encourage guests to make a donation to your favorite charity in lieu of gifts.
8. Dessert tables. No need to spend hundreds of dollars on a wedding cake that hardly gets eaten. Consider having a small cake for the photo op and dessert tables for guests to have a variety of sweet treat options.
9. Unplugged ceremonies. More and more couples will ask guests to refrain from using their mobile devices during the ceremony to allow everyone to be in the moment.
10. Small plates. Couples are moving away from the traditional sit down or buffet style meal. They want guests to have a variety of food options which allows guests to mix and mingle more and eat as they wish throughout the reception.
Do you need help creating your wedding or not sure how to incorporate some of these trends into your special day? Are you overwhelmed, frustrated and don’t know where to begin with planning your special event? I’ve helped many brides and event hosts have a stress-free event planning process. Don’t take my word for it, here’s what a few of my clients have said:
"Words can't describe the amount of support Staci and It's Your Day! provided us throughout our entire wedding planning process. Weddings can be very frustrating and time consuming but she helped us every step of the way and I am forever grateful. Because of her support, knowledge of the industry and extreme professionalism, we had a wonderful, stress-free wedding." -- Demone and Teresa Dickerson, Bartlett, TN
"Staci is a saint. Her incredible attention to detail, organization and sense of calm are exactly what every bride and bride's mom needs on her wedding day! Staci is a true professional, making my wedding day absent of stress. And how often do you hear that about a wedding?!!." - PJ and Jenny Koltnow, Germantown, TN
"It’s Your Day! helped me with my wedding by creating a wedding and reception timeline and coordinating my bridal spa day. I was very pleased with the assistance Staci provided. She was prompt and very knowledgeable. Her experience enabled her to walk me through all the various activities that could take place the day of the wedding. We were able to discuss the various options and Staci was able to provide insight as to how certain activities normally go and I could make an informed decision about what I wanted for my day. Some of the activities I didn't even think of, but was happy she suggested. I recommend her services for Your Big Day!! Thorough, honest, hardworking and on time. Thanks Staci!" - LaShundrea Partee, Collierville, TN
“Staci is absolutely amazing!!!!! She helped make my wedding day vision go above and beyond my expectations. Her and her team allowed my wedding day to run very smoothly and completely stress free. Very professional and highly recommended. Thanks again Staci!! – Myeshia Carter, Pensacola, FL
If you want to sit back, relax and enjoy your upcoming special event, call, email or use the contact form to reach out to me. I can’t wait to hear your ideas for your event!
#Memphiseventcoordinator #Tennesseeweddingplanner #weddingceremony #weddingcake #florist #food #catering #weddingdecorations #groom #bride #marriage #specialevents #weddingvenues #eventplanner #weddingplanner #eventvenues #weddings #bridesmaids #Memphisweddingplanner #Memphisweddingcoordinator